Monday, May 2, 2011

Friendly Conversations


Today was a rather unique day. Both kids took a nap at the same time allowing be to enjoy some cleaning. We all know that having kids rarely leaves any down time. As I was folding cloths I got a call from my dear friend Marry.

Now, why would I blog about a phone call you might ask. Simple, I HATE talking on the phone and 4 kids sleeping at the same time is almost impossible. Also, i broke a personal record. But miracles do happen. Riley, Peyton, Jack, and Daisy all took a nap at the same time while us moms had an enjoyable phone conversation. And that is saying something coming from 2 people that dislike the phone. But it was great. As far as breaking a personal record, I talked for 56 mins and 32 sec. HOLLY COW!!!!!! Today was wonderful and I enjoyed catching up. I am glad that the Hummel family is doing good and I am looking forward to the day when we get to catch up again.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like this post! I still can't believe we talked for so long...seriously, not normal.