Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter! Best one ever!


Best Easter Ever!!!
It is true my friends. This year has been better than the one before. My mom went on a cruise with her friends and left my dad home. So we invited him to come to Flagstaff and spend the weekend with us and my brother.  To our amazement he agreed and had a wonderful time. He was so much fun!

The kids woke up bright and early as they usually do and found baskets that the Easter Bunny had left. Needless to say that making breakfast was a waste. It was replaced by candy.  It was a relaxed morning and we ready ourselves to go to church. We went with my dad to my brother’s ward, which I liked because it started at 11 and not 1:00. 

After church we went into the mountains and had a Dutch oven cook out for our Easter dinner. It was not the traditional dinner and it was so much fun. We had chicken, green bean casserole, marshmallows, roasted pineapple, potatoes with bacon and green chili, homemade root beer, pasta, snicker salad, and so much more. There were also egg hunts and disk golf. I loved having Dad there and spending time in the woods with such great friends and family. Enjoy the pics my friends because my Easter was AMAZING!!!! Hope yours was too! 

(Pictures are not in order. Not sure how it happened but I am too annoyed to fix it.)

My beautiful children dressed in the Easter outfits. 




 Easter morning. And hello candy!


Back to the woods. Looking adorable. Below is Peyton without the sore on the head. A good photo shop if you ask me. The rest are untouched. lol

 

Below is the Easter egg hunt at night.




Then the egg hunt earlier during the day




No comments: